Mobile Installation & Service & Repair Engineer
We always welcome applications for the position of Mobile Installation, Service & Repair Engineer, ideally based to the north of the Thames or west of London, although other areas will be considered.
The role involves installing our range of equipment in customers homes as well as reactive and planned maintenance across our area of the south-east of England. It also requires you to take part in the 24hr ‘On Call’ rota which is approximately one evening per week and one weekend in six and is paid in addition to your salary.
We would like to hear from applicants with experience in the stairlift/disabled access lift industry.
Experience of some or all of our product range would be an advantage, although full product training will be provided.
A full UK driving licence is required.
A full DBS check will also be carried out on successful candidates.
The lifts we regularly install or service are:
- Stairlifts – Stannah / Thyssen Flow / MediTek / Oto
- Through floor lift and platform / step lift – Wessex
- Inclined lifting platform – Ascendor
- Ceiling Hoist – Opemed / Invacare
In exchange we offer:
- A competitive salary (based on experience.)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (which increases with service)
- A fully expensed company van which is available for personal use, plus a mobile phone and tablet for work use.
- Regular training with the possibility to undertake an NVQ.
- A contributory pension scheme in which employees are auto-enrolled after 3 months employment
- A health cash plan is also provided once employment is confirmed.
- Probationary period is 6 months.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org