We wish to reassure you that, when visiting our customers’ homes, all our staff will be following the current health and safety guidelines, taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and of themselves.
These precautions include:
- wearing gloves and masks where necessary
- washing or sanitising their hands before entry and after exit, and during the visit as required
- maintaining a distance of 2m from you. and ask you to remain in a separate room while we are measuring or installing
- minimising anything that they touch in your home or business, and using sanitising products to clean hard surfaces as needed
- minimising, where possible, the amount of time they spend in your home
- taking any other precautions they or we consider necessary
We kindly ask our customers also to observe social distancing and stay well away (over 2 metres) from our member of staff and where possible, confine themselves ideally to another room.
The landscape in which we are working is continuing to change but our first priority, at all times, remains the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
We are able to carry out all types of new surveys and installations, and for some types of products, we are also able to issue quotations based on photographs and dimensions provided to us and are extremely happy to provide advice over the ‘phone for any requirements you may have where there is a concern about a face to face visit being made. We will always discuss with you the concerns you may have and see if we can reach an arrangement whereby any necessary work can be undertaken in a manner that all parties are comfortable with.
Please note that the hours of cover for our emergency breakdown service remain, for now, office hours only, 09.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week.
The service is contactable on 01293 785185, option 1.
Should you have any questions about any aspect of our service, in particular, the way we will conduct ourselves in the light of COVID-19, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email at email@example.com.