Mobile Installation & Service & Repair Engineer
We always welcome applications for the position of Mobile Installation & Service & Repair Engineer ideally based to the north or west of London, although other areas will be considered.
The role covers our entire area of the south-east of England and involves a lot of driving, and ‘On Call’ duty approximately one weekend in six, with a weekday evening/overnight most weeks, but not all.
We would like to hear from applicants with experience in the stairlift/disabled lift industry and specifically someone with experience of some or all of our product range.
The lifts we regularly install or service are:
- Stairlifts – Stannah/Thyssen Flow/MediTek/Oto
- Through floor lift and platform/step lift – Wessex
- Inclined lifting platform – Ascendor
- Ceiling Hoist – Opemed / Invacare
- A fully expensed company van is provided, plus mobile phone and tablet for work use.
- A contributory pension scheme is in place for which employees quality after 3 months employment.
- A health cash plan is provided after employment is confirmed.
- Probationary period is 6 months.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org